Friday, 5 July 2013

more dinosaur pants

here is another pair of pants using the wonderful emblibrary dinosaur designs. I started with these pants which I cut to make the front and back of Johnny's pants . I kept the bottom hem to save time as well as use the stud and features.
Then i added the veloceraptor...
 Johnny insisted he wanted a dinosaur on the other side that was attacking another, so we had this design. i changed the colours of the preditor to match the one's of the veloceraptor.

Finally, as few bleach marks needed covering, so used the MBX digitising software to make these foot prints. He loves his pants and I like having used these designs again !

Thursday, 4 July 2013

dinsaur pants refashion

Now that I am on holidays, I have been trying to catch up on some sewing.
Here is the latest entry for the refashion co op, a new pair of pants for James. Johnny's are on the way too.